The 2018 rifle application for the West River Special Buck license is now available. Below are instructions to help you get started applying.
Click on the link above and we can get started.
- Now you will either want to login or click on new user and create an account.
- After doing so on the very bottom left of this page click on Save and Continue.
- On the very top left of the next page click on Apply for Licenses.
- Scroll down until you see the section for deer and click apply on the line that says West River Special Buck Draw #1.
- It is going to ask you for the Special Buck Landowner Information. Landowner's first name is Terry and Laurie and the landowners last name is Goehring and the landowners phone number is 605-375-3306.
- Click submit on the bottom left of this page.
- You will want to click on Choose WR 101.
- On this page you can either purchase a preference point or not. I would highly recommend purchasing one to increase your chances of drawing next year if you are unsuccessful this year. Then click continue.
- Read this page carefully to make sure all information is correct and then click on Add to Cart and Checkout.
- Once again, read this page carefully to make sure all information is correct and then click Checkout.
- On this page you can decide if you want to make a donation or not to the listed organizations. Make your choice or click on no thanks and then click on Continue Checkout.
- The next page click on I Accept after reading through it.
- Now enter your billing information and click on Complete Checkout.
If you have any questions at all just let me know. Best of luck in drawing your 2018 West River Special Buck License.